Convener Quota Admissions
- The Government of Telangana conducts Common Entrance Test (TSEAMCET) for admission into various professional courses. The TS EAMCET is generally conducted during May and the notification will appear in all leading newspapers in the month of March.KITSW is being in the list of top most engineering colleges in Telangana.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the combined performance in XII std. and TSEAMCET.
- Admissions are made according to merit, subject to reservations to various categories.
- Couselling is done in two rounds.
- In round – 1 , Students are called for certificate verification after successful completion of certificate verification ,user name and passwords are issued to the students.
- In round – 2,using the students username and passwords students need to opt the courses and colleges according to their choice,on scheduled date.
- Course and college is allotted to the based on vacancy position ,that is intimated to students by SMS.
Management Admission Process
Tuition Fee : Rs 35000/- per year.
A candidate has to apply in the prescribed KITW Application Form. It can be obtained and submitted in the following methods:
|A/C No :||35101010000215|
|Bank &Branch:||Syndicate Bank,Nizamabad.|
|IFSC Code :||SYNB0003510.|
Candidates must write their name and complete mailing address with phone number on the back of the demand draft. KITW will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay.
Based on the JEE(Mains)/TSEAMCET Rank/Percentage of marks in the prescribed group subjects taken together/Marks in the qualifying examination seats are allotted.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- SSC / 10th Marks Card
- 12th Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate of 12th Std
- Study Certificate of 12th Std
- Conduct Certificate of 12th std.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST & OBC candidates
- Income Certificate for SC/ST & OBC candidates
- Photographs – 5 passport size and 5 stamp size
Note : 4 sets of Xerox copies of all the above mentioned documents are required to be submitted arranged in the serial order mentioned above.
For More details
Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science for women Manik Bhandar
Nizamabad – 503002
The candidate shall have passed the XII standard or equivalent examination and shall have secured not less than 45% in the aggregate with Physics,chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
However, in the case of SC/ST and other backward classes, the eligibility shall be 40% in the aggregate with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.