CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT of the institute started functioning right from the inception of the institute, in the year 2009. It is endowed with well qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty and committed supporting staff. Students of the department are highly enthusiastic and actively participate in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities apart from giving their best in academics. A congenial atmosphere prevails in the department and in particular between the teacher and the taught. All the laboratories of the department are well equipped with advanced and sophisticated instruments, to fully satisfy the training needs of the students and to meet the research and consultancy requirements of the department. Conducting seminars, workshops and conferences on the latest developments and arranging internships, industrial visits and expert lectures for the benefit of the students are regular features in the department
- Survey Lab -1
- Strength Of Materials Lab
- Survey Lab -2
- Auto Cadd Lab
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics Lab
- Engineering Geology Lab
- Geo Technical Lab
- Advanced English communication Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab
- Concrete & Highway Materials Lab
- In “KHELOTSAV 2K15” Civil Final year students achieved CRICKET CHAMPIONSHIP.
- LasyaPriya Civil Final year student has won FIRST PRIZE in Poster Presentaion held at MVSSR college Hyderabad.
- Chaitanya & LasyaPriya Civil Final year students have won FIRST PRIZE for Innovative Idea in VARDHAREDDY College Warangal.
- Spoorthy Civil Final year student has won FIRST PRIZE in Paper Presentation in VARDHAREDDY College Warangal.