Computer Science Engineering
About the Department
The undergraduate program in Computer Science & Engineering is the most prestigious course offered by this institution with an average intake of 120 students per year. The course covers most of the advanced topics in computer hardware and software. This will enable the student to get a thorough concept of the theory and design of computer architecture, networks, communication etc. The course provides faculty to do experiments on software and computer hardware in order to gain a strong background of the engineering technologies in computer communication and network. . Teaching is focused on systems programming as well as application programming. Knowledge is imparted in Computer Architecture and Design, maintenance and networking. Students are also taught a spectrum of programming languages spanning assembly language programming, C, Java, C++, and also operating systems like LINUX and Windows.
Many of the alumni hold key positions in reputed organizations within the country as well as abroad.
- - Establishment date: 2009
- - Intake : 120
- - An ability to apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline
- - An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution
- - An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs
- - An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities
- - An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society
- Department Activities in brief.
- - The Department has active student association “CISA” helping in all-round development of the students through various Technical and non-Technical activities conducted throughout the year.
- - Organizing seminars/ workshops is a regular feature of the department, besides regular participation of faculty members in such events in-house and elsewhere. The students of this department actively participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Department organized Technical Talk on
- - Android Applications
- - Database
- C Programming Lab
- Data Structures &OOPs Lab
- Operating System Lab
- Database Management Systems Lab
- Compiler Design Lab
- Linux Programming Lab
- Case Tools Lab
- Web Technology Lab
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining Lab
- IT Workshop Lab
No of labs with hardware and software details
- No. of Labs : 10
The Department laboratories equipped with necessary Hardware and Softwares for sutdents' academic work. Teaching aids like Black boards, White boards, OHP, LCD projectors are available in the spacious class rooms of the department and Laboratories.
The students have access to well-equipped laboratory. Students are provided with extensive practical exposure to a range of software and hardware of subjects related to the curriculum.
Computing facility labs have software and utilities such as Windows 7,Windows Advanced Server 2003,Windows XP, Widows 2000 Professional, Windows '98, Red Hat LINUX 9.0, MS Office , Oracle , MS Visual Studio, Borland C++, Turbo C++ Assembler, etc.
All the systems in the lab are connected through LAN with Internet facilities.
|S.NO||NAME OF THE FACULTY||QUALIFICATION||DESIGNATION||Email-id|